The Niagara North Family Health Team strategic plan describes how the organization intends to move from where it is now towards its vision and mission.
The strategic plan identifies five key goal areas from which goal statements have been developed. Projects within each of these strategic goal areas will be initiated over both the short (over the next six months) and long term (2-3 years) to meet the objectives of each strategic goal. Progress will be monitored quarterly and reported back to the team through a reporting dashboard and general staff communication.
- Board Development – To have the NNFHT Board be a high performance team by meeting then exceeding current “best practice” governance standards.
- Communication and Collaboration – To ensure excellent communication and collaboration throughout the entire NNFHT, it patients and community stakeholders.
- Patient Satisfaction – To provide timely, collaborative patient-centred care such that our patients would highly recommend the NNFHT to family, friends and other.
- Data – To ensure that the NNFHT has high quality, meaningful data, with research potential, to guide effective decision-making.
- Expansion of Programs and Facilities – To ensure that the NNFHT recognizes and meets the current and emerging needs of our patients and community through its programs and services.