Doctors with the NOTL sites of the Niagara North FHT do their best to accommodate rostered patients during busy after-hours clinics. Please be aware that patients with urgent issues may be seen before patients with non-urgent issues, regardless of the order of arrival.
After Hours Clinic
|Monday||5 pm – 8 pm||Virgil Site|
||5 pm – 8 pm||Virgil Site
|Wednesday||5 pm – 8 pm||Virgil Site|
|Thursday||5 pm – 8 pm||Virgil Site|
|Friday||No after hours clinic||n/a|
|Saturday||8:45am – 12pm||Virgil Site|
|Sunday||No after hours clinic||n/a|
**Please note due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are no longer accepting walk-in appointments for our after hours clinics. PLEASE CALL AHEAD (905-468-3275) and speak to a receptionist who will help address your medical issue and may offer you a specific appointment time with the on-call Doctor or Nurse Practitioner.
*Please do not arrive at the clinic without a scheduled appointment.
*Masks or face coverings are now required at ALL locations of the NNFHT. We ask that you bring a mask with you, otherwise a mask will be provided. You will be instructed to use hand sanitizer when entering the building.
After Hours Policies
- The After Hours clinic is for the rostered patients of our 11 physicians only.
- Please note that we do not see patients for non-urgent issues (i.e. prescription refills, immunizations, test results, form completions, etc.). Patients with non-urgent issues will be asked to make an appointment with their family physician during regular office hours.
- If you wish to see your family doctor specifically, please book an appointment during their regular office hours. The After Hours clinic is for urgent issues only, and is not to be used for routine appointments.
- For patients who are not rostered with our Family Health Team, or who are tourists in the area, click here to search for available walk in clinics in the area.
- April 2020: Please note that the public Nurse Practitioner Clinic at the Niagara-on-the-Lake Hospital site is currently unavailable.
- Your cooperation and understanding is greatly appreciated.