Keeping on Track with Diabetes
THANK YOU FOR REGISTERING FOR THE KEEPING ON TRACK WITH DIABETES GROUP PROGRAM.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE CLASS HANDOUTS BELOW. THE PASSWORD TO ACCESS THE HANDOUTS WAS INCLUDED IN YOUR ZOOM CONFIRMATION EMAIL. PLEASE CONTACT THE CLINIC IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL
- Download our Zoom Troubleshooting Tip Sheet.
We recommend to review this in advance of the start date of the group to ensure you have downloaded the most recent version of Zoom and can familiarize yourself with the platform.
GROUP RESOURCES FOR PATIENTS
- Diabetes and foot care: A patient’s checklist
- Foot care: A step toward good health
- Stay Safe When You Have Diabetes and Are Sick or at Risk of Dehydration
- Drive Safe with Diabetes
- Alcohol and diabetes
- Sugars & Sweeteners
- Glycemic Index Food Guide
- Just the basics
- The Mediterranean Diet: A Guide to Healthy Eating
- The Diabetes Food Guide
- 12 Great Ways to Use Canned Beans
INTRO TO TYPE 2 DIABETES:
INTRO TO PRE-DIABETES:
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR PATIENTS (POST-GROUP)
DIABETES SUPPORT PROGRAM INFORMATION SHARING AND SECURE MESSAGING LINKS:
Registering for the NNFHT Patient Portal allows you to send and receive secure messages & information to and from your NNFHT Healthcare Providers.
Libreview is a secure third party portal for Freestyle Libre Sensor users. Create a profile and use invitation code: 2892720180 to share sensor data with your DSP team.
*Please note, emailing the Diabetes Support Program is not a secure way of messaging. Please use the NNFHT patient portal.
GENERAL DIABETES INFORMATION:
- Virtual Diabetes Classes
Dia-tribe offers information on type 1 diabetes, as well as type 2 diabetes
More information on the Mediterranean diet, practical recipes, shopping lists & more;
- Dr. Mike Evans, Family Physician: VIDEO Physical Activity & Health Impacts.
- How to Use Glucagon VIDEO: Mayo Clinic Patient Education
- How to Use Basaglar: Establishing a Routine
Thank you for participating in the Diabetes Support Program (DSP) Diabetes Clinic!