Click the blue button below for more information about COVID-19 Vaccines.
Click the purple button below to notify your NNFHT Family Doctor about your COVID-19 immunization(s).
WHAT TO DO IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE COVID-19:
- Take the Self-Assessment Test online
- If you have questions or are unsure what to do, you can call the Niagara Region Public Health COVID-19 Information line at 905-688-8248 or 1-888-505-6074, press 7.
- More information about the wait times for the info line and COVID-19 resources can be found on The Niagara Region website.
BOOK YOUR COVID-19 TEST ONLINE
CALL 905-378-4647 ext. 42819 (4-CV19)
Assessment Centre staff will return calls as soon as possible to schedule a date and time for your test.
We encourage you to get tested for COVID-19 if you:
- Showing COVID-19 symptoms
- Have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus, as informed by their public health unit or exposure notification through the COVID Alert app
- A resident or work in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified and informed by their local public health unit
- Eligible for testing as part of a targeted testing initiative directed by the Ministry of Health or the Ministry of Long-Term Care. Visit ontario.ca/covidtest for a full list of testing criteria.
Please note local Assessment Centres will no longer accept walk-ins.