Doctors with the NOTL FHT do their best to accommodate rostered patients during busy after-hours clinics. Please be aware that patients with urgent issues may be seen before patients with non-urgent issues, regardless of the order of arrival.
|Monday||5 p.m. – 8 p.m.||Virgil Site (Closed May 22, 2017 for Victoria Day)|
|Tuesday||5 p.m. – 8 p.m.||NOTL Site|
|Wednesday||5 p.m. – 8 p.m.||Virgil Site|
|Thursday||5 p.m. – 8 p.m.||NOTL Site|
|Friday||No after hours clinic||n/a|
|Saturday||9 a.m. – 12 p.m.||Virgil Site|
|Sunday||No after hours clinic||n/a|
After Hours Policies
- The After Hours clinic is for the rostered patients of our 11 physicians only.
- Please note that we do not see patients for non-urgent issues (i.e. prescription refills, immunizations, test results, form completions, etc.). Patients with non-urgent issues will be asked to make an appointment with their family physician during regular office hours.
- If you wish to see your family doctor specifically, please book an appointment during their regular office hours. The After Hours clinic is for urgent issues only, and is not to be used for routine appointments.
- For patients who are not rostered with our Family Health Team, or who are tourists in the area, click here for a list of available walk in clinics in the area.
- Your cooperation and understanding is greatly appreciated.